Training center “Zerde” is accredited by the Institute of certified financial managers (FMIS, UK) for the right to take the exam for the international diploma of FMIS program:
- «Professional financial Manager» — DipPFM (ICFM) (professional financial Manager)
- «Certified financial Manager» — DipCFM (ICFM) (Certified financial Manager)
Institute of Certified Financial Managers – was founded by the largest accounting organization in the world – Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB Global) and one of the oldest professional organizations in the UK – Institute of Commerce Certified Financial Director» — DipCFD (ICFM) (Certified financial Director).
You have the opportunity to be trained by leading experts and without leaving the country to get a Diploma of the Institute of certified financial managers (UK).
ISFM programs are developed by leading experts of the UK, translated and adapted into Russian by professionals in the field of Finance, accounting and management.
Examination tasks meet the highest international standards.
Professional accountant of Kazakhstan is exempt from the first exam level 1.
At the weekend
Upon completion of training, the student receives an additional Certificate of completion of training courses from the Training center «Zerde».
Holders of diplomas of FMIS have the opportunity of employment through leading personnel agencies of Kazakhstan, Russia and Belarus — partners FMIS.
We present You a 3-level step certification for financial managers from ICFM (UK):
Level 1 «Professional Financial Manager» — DipPFM (ICFM) («Professional financial Manager»):
- International financial reporting standards and financial accounting (72 hours));
- Cost and cost accounting (72 hours));
- Financial management and financial analysis (72 hours))
- Level 2 «Certified Financial Manager» – DipCFM (ICFM) («Certified financial Manager»):
- Management accounting and decision-making (72 hours));
- Investment management (72 hours));
- Legal basis of financial management (40 hours))
- Level 3 «Certified Financial Director» – DipCFD (ICFM) («Certified financial Director»):
- Personnel management (HR) (72 hours));
- Strategic financial management (72 hours));
- Corporate Finance (72 hours).
According to the results of successful exams the student receives a DIPLOMA of FMIS (UK) for each level.
The legitimacy of diplomas can be checked by entering your registration number in the search system on the isfm database on the website.
The search result will be a confirmation of the name, surname and country.
The diploma is issued within 10 weeks after successful completion of the exam.
In 2016, more than 15 people became holders of international diplomas in our Center.